Glass Lined Spacers
Glass Lined Pipes and tower
The glass-lined tube is sprayed on the surface of the metal-steel blank by a silicon-containing enamel glass glaze. After baking at a high temperature of about 900℃，the enamel glass glaze is tightly bonded to the metal substrate, and the thickness of the metal substrate is uniformly covered with a thickness of 0.8 to 0.2. The component of the glass-lined layer of mm. Pipe fittings are an important component of material transfer. The surface of the glass-lined glassware is smooth and has chemical stability similar to glass. It can withstand the corrosion of hydrofluoric acid and all inorganic acids and organic acids other than hot phosphoric acid. The dissolution of all organic solvents has sufficient rigidity and strength compared to the metal base of the glass-lined pipe fittings, which avoids the secondary hazard caused by the brittle failure of glass-like pipe fittings. The tight bond between the bismuth glass layer and the metal substrate does not cause the non-metallic layer to fall off like a steel-lined PTFE pipe even under high temperature and high vacuum conditions. Therefore, the glass-lined pipe is widely used in chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, dye, pesticide, food manufacturing, national defense and other industrial production and scientific research where corrosion and cleanliness are required, which plays an irreplaceable role effect.
The glass-lined pipe assembly can be divided into two categories: the first type consists of steel- lined glass pipes, which form the main body of the glass-lined pipe assembly, such as glass-lined tubes and elbows (including 30°, 45°, 60°,90°,180°elbow), three-way (including equal-diameter tee and reducer tee), four-way (including equal-diameter four-way and reducer four-way), reducer (including concentric Diameter pipe, eccentric reducer, reducer flange, spacer and flange cover; the second type is the connection and sealing components of non-glass glass, such as glass-lined equipment, loose flange, glass-lined Equipment gaskets, fasteners (including bolts, nuts, washers), etc., the function is to complete the combination and assembly between the glass-lined pipe fittings or the glass-lined pipe fittings in other pipes (equipment), so that they can be connected to realize the pipeline Features.
productivity and advantages:
1) It can produce DN25~DN2000 glass-lined pipe fittings and tower sections (DN250 and below are generally less than 2000mm; DN300 and above can be up to 4000mm), and related enamel glass accessories.
2) All glass-lined pipe fittings adopt a cold spray process, which requires workers to repeatedly grind and refine the billet and glass glaze powder, and the moisture in the glass glaze powder is naturally dry. The glass-lined tube under the operation of the technology has a large number of firings, the porcelain layer is thin, the thickness of the porcelain layer is uniform, the bismuth glass layer is tightly combined with the metal substrate, and the phenomenon that the dark foam and the whole porcelain surface fall off are not easy to occur.
3) The simmering process carried out by the factory is the world's leading level, which can produce national standards and more stringent European standards and DIN standards.
4) The factory has established a long-term cooperative relationship with the well-known European enamel factory, and has long-term procurement of world-class enamel to ensure the firing of enamel glass. The parts can be used stably for a long time under severe conditions such as chloroacetic acid.
Chemical Machinery Co., Ltd. Brief Description:
1) Wuxi Qianqiao Chemical Machinery Co., Ltd. was founded in 1978 and is a joint-stock enterprise. The company has 30 years.Experience in manufacturing glass-lined equipment.
2) The company specializes in the design, production, installation and commissioning of glass-lined pipe fittings, porous condensers, glass-lined film evaporators, glass-lined U-tube heat exchangers, and silicon carbide heat exchangers.
3) Wuxi Qianqiao Chemical Machinery Co., Ltd. has a production workshop of 20,000 square meters.
Our domestic production capacity:
1) 102 employees (including 20 designers);
2) There are 5 simmering furnaces: pipes can be produced (minimum gauge)The grid is 25mm*2000mm and the maximum size is 2000mm*4000mm) glass -lined fittings and tower sections and other glass - lined fittings;
3) glass-lined porous condenser p-0.63 type, p-1 type(P-2 type, three-hole type and six-hole type.
4) glass-lined thin film evaporator 0.5 square -15 square,And a glass-lined test device.
5) Glass-lined U-tube heat exchanger 1~100㎡.
6) Silicon carbide heat exchanger 1~100㎡.
7) Factory implementation of GB/T and more demanding European standardsAnd DIN standards;
Pipe fitting is an important component of material transmission. The surface of glass lining layer of glass lining pipe fitting is bright and clean, with chemical stability similar to that of glass. It can withstand the corrosion of all inorganic and organic acids except hydrofluoric acid and thermal phosphoric acid. It can withstand the dissolving action of all organic solvents. Compared with glass pipe fittings, the metal of glass lined pipe fittings basically has enough rigidity and strength, which can avoid the secondary damage caused by the brittle failure of similar glass pipe fittings. Compared with steel lined tetrafluorocarbon pipes, due to the close combination of glass lined layer and metal matrix, it will not be like steel lined tetrafluorocarbon even under high temperature and vacuum conditions The non-metallic layer of the pipe falls off like that. Therefore, glass lined pipes are widely used in chemical industry, petrochemical industry, medicine, dyestuff, pesticide, food manufacturing, national defense and other industrial production and scientific research for their excellent performance, playing an irreplaceable important role.